BEWARE OF FAKE JOB OFFERS
Dear Job Seeker:
Tata Chemicals is part of the Tata group which is a global enterprise headquartered in India, and comprises over 100 operating companies, with operations in more than 100 countries across six continents. It employs over 6,50,000 people worldwide.
- As a socially aware and responsible organisation, we would like to spread a word of caution amongst all job seekers.
- Our attention has been drawn to some fraudulent individuals / agencies / job portals approaching job seekers through emails/ sms/ links on WhatsApp etc. and offering job opportunities in various Tata companies and demanding money by way of a refundable security deposit or other fees. Offers are also being made on fake letterheads using the TATA Logo and fraudulent signatures of HR department personnel of various Tata companies.
- Please note that Tata Chemicals follows a merit-based recruitment process and does not demand / accept any money whether by way of security deposit or otherwise from applicants for jobs.
- If anyone receives an interview call letter stating that it is from or for a Tata company, he/she should immediately check the authenticity of the same and refrain from submitting any original documents or making any form of payment either in cash or through bank remittances.
- Anyone dealing with such fake interview calls would be doing so at his / her own risk and Tata Chemicals will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by such persons, directly or indirectly.
In case of any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org